Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika
SHOE SIZE GUIDE (CM)
Shipping: Where? When? How? How much?
- We drive/swim/fly across to more than 200 countries around the world to reach you! Hence we give you a shipping option best suited to your region.
- The shipping cost is calculated at the time of Check Out only, this is a system generated amount based on your Area Zip Code and weight.
- For more information, you can reach our Customer Care Goddesses at email@example.com or +91 2224930001
- In case you just can’t wait for your order to reach you, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for Express Shipping, the cost for the same will be communicated to you at that time.
Free shipping and Cash on Delivery (do we?)
- Whoppee! We offer free shipping to all customers in India.
- Sorry! We do not offer the Cash On Delivery Option !
When do we deliver?
All domestic and International orders will take about 4 Weeks for delivery from the date of order. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care goddesses upon request at email@example.com
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only to give you a fair idea of when we may come knocking at your door! And these do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We aim to dispatch all orders within 4 Weeks, however estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, only resposible for making you look gorgeous and feeling fabulous! Please do note that we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched and that all orders require a signature upon receipt.
Travel Insurance for your precious purchase
Papa Dont Preach by Shubhika insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Papa Don’t Preach and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Taxes & Duties (‘tis but a must!)
For Indian Customers : Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
For International Customers: Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information you may refer to our ‘Terms of Service’
Our garments and accessories are made with utmost care and love to dress you up perfectly.
All embellished garments come with care instructions and our ‘Elves & the Dressmaker’ kit with extra beads and embellishements in case your garment needs a little fix-me-up! We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and details of our products that appear on the site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's/smart phone’s/ipad’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Since all our garments and accessories are Made-to-Measure/order, we do not offer refunds on any goods once sold.
However, if there is a genuine quality defect on a custom order (not from the sale section) , then at our sole discretion, sold goods may be exchanged for a store credit if they meet our terms and conditions.
Our Exchange/Return policy is subject to the following:
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, belts and any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- All custom made orders are non-returnable/exchangeable
Upon receipt of your return and post verification of the defect/damage, a store credit of the same value will be issued to you.
All you need to do is inform us of the Defect/Damage within 7 working days of the receipt of the product by writing to us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Order number
- Full name
- Contact number
- Attached images of the defects/damage on the product
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender
Once the email is sent to us and is duly acknowledged by our Customer Care Goddesses, you may dispatch the product back to our address mentioned on your invoice within 7 working days of the receipt of the product and share the courier service details and tracking number with us. We are not responsible for any damages caused to the product during transit from your end.
Do note that this Store Credit issued to you can be used to purchase another product of the same or higher value only. The store credit will be valid for upto six months from the date of issue. To thank you for your patience and trust, the new product will be shipped back to you free of any shipping cost!
Please also note : All Sale pieces are NON-EXCHANGEABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE
A lilac bandhani drape dress + acrylic belt.