Shipping: Where? When? How? How much?
- We drive/swim/fly across to more than 200 countries around the world to reach you! Hence we give you a shipping option best suited to your region.
- The shipping cost is calculated at the time of Check Out only, this is a system generated amount based on your Area Zip Code and weight.
- For more information, you can reach our Customer Care Goddesses at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 2224930001
- In case you just can’t wait for your order to reach you, you can write to us at email@example.com and request for Express Shipping, the cost for the same will be communicated to you at that time.
Free shipping and Cash on Delivery (do we?)
- Whoppee! We offer free shipping to all customers in India.
- Sorry! We do not offer the Cash On Delivery Option
- Yes, Really! For customers outside India, free shipping is only applicable if the order value exceeds 50,000 INR. The shipping cost charged on orders under 50,000INR may be used as store credit for the next time you shop with us! This credit will be valid upto 6 months from the date of issue.
When do we deliver?
All domestic and International orders will take about 4 Weeks for delivery from the date of dispatch. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care goddesses upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only to give you a fair idea of when we may come knocking at your door! And these do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We aim to dispatch all orders within 4 Weeks, however estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, only resposible for making you look gorgeous and feeling fabulous! Please do note that we are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched and that all orders require a signature upon receipt.
Travel Insurance for your precious purchase
Papa Dont Preach by Shubhika insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Papa Don’t Preach and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Taxes & Duties (‘tis but a must!)
For Indian Customers : Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
For International Customers: Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on email@example.com
For any further information you may refer to our ‘Terms of Service’